Chrissy Teigen's CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD WITH CRISPY WONTON SKINS | Cravings Cookbook | House of X Tia
Asian Salad with Crispy Chicken
Yields: 6 | Serving size: 1 cup | Calories: 173 | Total Fat: 10 g | Saturated Fats: 1 g | Trans Fats: 0 g | Cholesterol: 24 mg | Sodium: 129 mg | Carbohydrates: 11 g | Dietary fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 8 g | Protein: 11 g | SmartPoints: 5 |
- 2 chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cups shredded Savoy (curly) Cabbage, optional Napa Cabbage
- 2 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 carrot, peeled, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lite soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Place sesame seeds in a dry non-stick skillet and heat over medium heat until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- In a medium skillet add olive oil and sesame oil, turn heat to medium-high, cook chicken cubes until cooked through and crispy, approximately 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, add all dressing ingredients, whisk until combined.
- Combine cooked chicken, cabbage, lettuce, and carrots in a large salad bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad mix and toss to combine.
Video: Crunchy Thai Salad with Creamy Peanut Dressing
Get Your Lash Growth Eyeliner Over theCounter
The 13 Most Extreme Plastic Surgeries of All Time
Carrie Underwood Updates Fans After Her Scary Fall
Sass Bide Ladysaint SpringSummer 2013 Eyewear Collection
Hair Ideas according to Length
Are You A Benevolent Sexist
Janelle Monae Comes Out As Queer In Rolling Stone Profile
Top 10 Hair Transplantation Clinics In Kerala
11. Vintage Watch Co
How to Defend Yourself if Someone Breaks into Your Home While You Are Alone
Peter Som Channels Jane Birkin for Fall2014