Gennaro Contaldo's Spring Vegetable Risotto Recipe | Citalia
Baked Risotto Primavera
Don't Miss This
Sign Up for Our Healthy Living Newsletter
Thanks for signing up!
SERVINGS: 6 TOTAL TIME: 1 hr 25 min
1 tablespoon oil, olive, extra-virgin
2 medium onions chopped, (about 1 1/2 cups)
1 cup rice, brown medium- or short-grain
3 cloves garlic minced
1/2 cup wine, dry white
29 ounces broth, chicken, less sodium or 3 1/2 cups vegetable broth
8 ounces asparagus ends trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 cup peas, sugar snap or snow peas, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 cup peppers, red, bell diced, (about 1 medium)
1 1/2 cups cheese, Parmesan freshly grated 1/4 cup parsley, fresh chopped
1/4 cup chives, fresh chopped
2 teaspoon lemon zest (1 - 2 teaspoons as desired)
pepper, black ground to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch oven or ovenproof high sided skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Stir in rice and garlic; cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in wine and simmer until it has mostly evaporated. Add broth and bring to a boil. Cover the pan and transfer to the oven.
4. Bake until the rice is just tender, 50 minutes to 1 hour.
5. Shortly before the risotto is done, steam asparagus, peas, and bell pepper until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
6. Fold the steamed vegetables, Parmesan, parsley, chives, lemon zest, and pepper into the risotto. Serve immediately.
Video: Recipe Baked Risotto Primavera
How to Harden a Sand Dollar
Gender should not limit or define personal opportunities
How to Be an Individual
Pot Use Tied to Higher Odds for Stroke, Heart Failure
How to Connect a Logitech Wireless Mouse on PC or Mac
Vandals May Be Targeting Kids With Nut Allergies By Smearing Peanut Butter On Playgrounds
The Best Shampoos For Curly Hair
How to Drink More Milk Every Day
How to Create an Agenda
Great British Boltholes: Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa, Bagshot, Surrey
Saturdays Surf NYC Clothing: SS14 Collection