Balsamic Flank Steak Salad : Fresh & Quick Recipes
Balsamic Steak with Arugula Salad
Oct 25, 2011
A juicy steak is pretty irresistible on its own, but you'll make their jaws drop with this quick balsamic sauce and yummy fresh salad.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
boneless New York strip steaks
3/4 tsp. ground pepper
1 tbsp. oilve oil
2 tbsp. balsamic glaze
campari or cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Season steaks all over with 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Heat broiler.
- In a large bowl, toss together arugula and feta.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, then steaks. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on one side; turn and brush with balsamic glaze. Cook 3 to 4 minutes more for medium-rare doneness.
- Meanwhile, brush tomatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Broil 4 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Toss arugula salad with lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve with steaks and tomatoes.
Video: How to Cook Steak and Spicy Beef Salad Recipe - Gordon Ramsay
Street style at paris fashion week springsummer 2015 (part 2)
Life With Esophageal Cancer
Womens Burberry Kensington Mid Trench Coat, Size 10 US 44 IT - Beige
Husband and Wife Married for 62 Years Die Four Hours Apart
Get Trending: Drawstring Pants Three Ways
Alexa Chung is pretty in lilac lace at fashion store launch party in LA
How to Decorate a Table for a Wedding
Ryan Gosling Hilariously Spoofed the Property Brothers on SNL This Weekend
The 10 Best Carbs For Diabetics
Garlic: Foe to Vampires, Friend to...Babies
Anti-Aging Skin Care Gadget Derms Love
Chanel throws a star-studded party to launch its new pop-up beauty shop
Date: 10.12.2018, 01:56 / Views: 43342