Kylie Kristen Jenner (born August 10, 1997) is an American personality, model, entrepreneur, socialite, and. She has starred in the reality television series since 2007 and is the founder and owner of cosmetic company.
In 2012, she collaborated with the clothing brand, along with her sister, and created a line of clothing, "Kendall & Kylie". In 2015, Jenner launched her own cosmetics line called Kylie Lip Kits, which was renamed to Kylie Cosmetics the following year. She also released a that reached number one on the.
In 2014 and 2015, magazine listed the Jenner sisters on their list of the most influential teens in the world, citing their considerable influence among teens on social media. As of 2018, with over 100 million followers, she is one of the top 10 most followed people on. In 2017, Jenner was placed on the list, making her the youngest person to be featured on the list. Jenner starred on her own spin-off series,, which premiered on E! on August 6, 2017.
According to magazine, her net worth is 0 million. This is mainly attributed to her having 100% ownership of. In an August 2018 issue of Forbes, they predicted that Jenner will become the youngest self-made billionaire ever, however others disputed the designation "self-made".
Jenner was born in Los Angeles, California. She is the youngest daughter of decathlon winner (known as Bruce at the time) and TV personality. She has an older sister,. On Kris's side of the family, she has three older half-sisters,, and, and one older half-brother,. Jenner also has three older half-brothers from Caitlyn's side of the family—Burt,, and —and an older half-sister, Casey.
Jenner attended, where she was a member of the cheerleading team. Jenner claims to have performed in plays while attending school, along with community plays. In 2012, she became and enrolled in an at-home education program, from which she graduated with a high school diploma in July 2015 from in.
2007–2012: Keeping Up with the Kardashians
In 2007, Jenner, along with her parents and siblings, Kendall, Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, and Rob, began appearing in the series, which chronicles the personal and professional lives of their family members. The series was successful for its network,, and has resulted in the creation of numerous including,,, and, in which Jenner has made multiple guest appearances. The sisters hosted at the Regency Village Theater in in August 2011, In 2011, they were featured in Seventeen magazine's Style Stars of the Year, and selected them as "Style Ambassadors" for the magazine. The two hosted the premiere of in in February 2012. The Jenners also interviewed the cast of premiere in the at The Nokia Theatre in in March 2012. Later in 2012, she starred alongside her sister Kendall and mother in an episode of American reality television series.
2013–2014: Early endorsements
Jenner has two nail lacquers from the nail polish brand called Wear Something Spar-kylie and Rainbow in the S-kylie.Kendall and Kylie earned 0,000 each for their OPI endorsements in 2013.
On November 15, 2013, the Jenner sisters announced that they would launch The Kendall & Kylie Collection with which launched on February 2013. Since its conception, the sisters have released several collections for this line. In July 2013, the Jenner sisters launched a jewelry line with Pascal Mouawad's Glamhouse to create the Metal Haven by Kendall & Kylie jewelery collection.
Jenner set up an account where she auctions old clothing to raise money for the. Jenner joined her family in a charity yard sale on November 10, 2013. Proceeds from the sale were donation-matched and sent to : No Kid Hungry and the. She joined Khloé, Kendall,, and at PINZ bowling alley in Studio City, California for a charity bowling game on January 19, 2014. The event was held to raise money for, a nonprofit for which The Game pledged to raise million in donations. The Jenner sisters participated in singer 's two Kick'n It For Charity Celebrity Kickball games in Glendale, California on July 19, 2014 and on August 16, 2014. At the first game, she competed on actor/singer Quincy Brown's team. Jenner donated to the community.
In February 2014, she and Kendall launched a shoe and handbag line for 's Madden Girl line. The Jenner sisters co-hosted the 2014, where Kylie made her acting debut in a promo for the show in, Canada, in June 2014. In August 2014, the Jenner sisters appeared in singer 's "Recognize" music video. Jenner and her sister Kendall co-authored the novel, which revolved around two twin girls, Lex and Livia, in a "self-sustaining biosphere" put together from the remains of known as Indra. The novel was criticized upon release as a ghostwritten work, which prompted its ghostwriter Maya Sloan to reveal that while the Jenner sisters wrote a two-page outline for what they wanted the novel to be like, Sloan was truly responsible for the writing of the book. However, the Jenners' creative director, Elizabeth Killmond-Roman, clarified that the two had numerous and calls with Sloan to discuss the content of the novel. The novel was mostly panned by critics, and sold only 13,000 copies in its first four months on sale. The book was also given a sequel, Time of the Twins, which was also co-authored by the Jenner sisters. Jenner launched a line of hair extensions through a partnership with Bellami Hair, called Kylie Hair Kouture, in October 2014.
2015–present: Rise of Kylie CosmeticsJenner being interviewed for Nip + Fab in 2015
Jenner became skincare brand Nip + Fab's second-ever ambassador in March 2015.
The Jenner sisters were booed while introducing brother-in-law 's performance at the in May 2015. In May 2015, an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians premiered in which Jenner admitted to getting a. Her enhanced lips from lip fillers created speculation and gained her. Prior to the episode's debut, Jenner stated that she merely used and over lined her lips. As a result, the practice of suctioning one's lips into a small glass in order to induce greater blood flow to swell the lips was called the "Kylie Jenner Challenge" (though there was no indication that Jenner herself employed this method). Jenner responded to this by stating, "I'm not here to try & encourage people/young girls to look like me or to think this is the way they should look." In June 2015, the Jenner sisters launched their clothing line Kendall + Kylie with British fashion retailer. This Topshop clothing line also featured swimsuits. In August 2015, Jenner announced that she would be launching her first lipstick line as a part of her self-titled lip kit under the name Kylie Lip Kit. In September 2015, Jenner launched her new personalized website and. In October 2015, Jenner starred in 's music video for his song "Dope'd Up".Jenner being interviewed by in 2017
In February 2016, Jenner's cosmetic company was renamed to and the number of kits produced rose from an inital 15,000 to 500,000. Jenner released a three-minute-long promotional video for a series of lip glosses in March 2016, directed by and starring fellow models Karin Jinsui, Mara Teigen, and Jasmine Sanders. The song in the video was revealed to be "Three Strikes" by, a band created on the same day as the release of the video; however, the lead singer, whose true identity remains unknown and who goes by the alias "Lisa", was heavily speculated to be Jenner herself. However, Jenner subsequently denied any involvement with the band. In May 2016, she made her musical debut rapping on producer 's song "", with, model Jordyn Woods, and. In fall of 2016, Jenner was announced to be the new face of along with. In April 2017, she made a surprise appearance at the in alongside junior Albert Ochoa after hearing that his date had turned him down.
In June 2017, Jenner announced two new cosmetics sets in collaboration with her sister Khloe Kardashian and the Kylie Cosmetics KoKo collection. Later that month, Jenner was accused of stealing designs for a series of items released on her online store from independent design label PluggedNYC, whose creative director supported the claims. Later that June, Jenner was placed at number 59 on the, which calculates the 100 highest-paid celebrities of the previous 12 months, after earning approximately US,000,000, making her the youngest person on the list at 19 years old. Jenner collaborated with -based brand Quay Australia to release a line of sunglasses, Quay x Kylie. In 2018, the company has reportedly sold about 0 million dollars worth of makeup.
Jenner stars in a reality show revolving around her life,, which premiered in August 2017. The reality show drew half the viewers that brother Rob Kardashian’s reality series did on its debut.
In September 2017, it was reported that Jenner was expecting her first child with rapper . On February 1, 2018, Jenner gave birth to a girl. The couple had named their child Stormi Webster. Jenner had previously dated rapper between 2014 and 2017.
Kendall + Kylie "Rock vs. Rap" collection
On June 28, 2017, the Jenner sisters announced that they would be releasing a line of vintage T-shirts for their Kendall + Kylie line of clothing called Rock vs. Rap, featuring the likenesses of various and artists including,,,,,,, with pictures of the Jenner sisters superimposed over them. The announcement of this line of products was met with swift backlash from relatives and representatives of the figures depicted on the shirts themselves, including, Jim Jampol, and Voletta Wallace, mother of Biggie Smalls. They were also criticized on social media and were called "insensitive." Wallace, ' manager and the estate of issued a letter to the Jenner sisters, writing that they did not authorize the sisters' use of the likenesses of these musical icons. The Jenners apologized for the shirts, and pulled them from retail.
Jenner appeared on the cover of the August 2018 issue of. They estimated that she had a net worth of 0 million, and that she was on the verge of becoming the youngest "self-made" billionaire. This would beat out, who became a billionaire at age 23. However, the publication’s use of the term "self-made" sparked widespread criticism and jokes online. The Dictionary.com Twitter handle cheekily defined the term self made. Comedian started a GoFundMe page to help Kylie Jenner earn another 0 million dollars so that she would officially become a billionaire. Comedian had a viral stand-up comedy act related to how Jenner earned her fame and success. Some discussions took a more serious tone, with journalists writing pieces on wealth distribution, inequality and inheritance, as well as upward mobility in society. However, celebrities such as Jenner’s half-sister and socialite have come out and defended Jenner, legitimizing assertions that she is indeed self-made. Hilton even claimed that she also considers herself self-made.
In February 2017, singer won a legal battle against Jenner for name trademark "Kylie". Jenner had filed a U.S. trademark application for use of the name "Kylie" for "advertising services" and "endorsement services" in 2015. Minogue's case had dismissed Jenner as a "secondary reality television personality".
In January 2017, Vlada Haggarty had her lawyers claim that Jenner had stolen the creative style and aesthetic of her own work, such as the dripping gloss lip and golden finger tips, for her own products, and that Jenner had a history of taking Haggerty's original dripping lip art and passing it off as her own. Jenner later credited Vlada on social media and her work on the creation of the logo and an undisclosed settlement was paid to avoid any future legal issues.
Neon lip logo
Sara Pope, a British painter whose work has been featured in art galleries in several cities across the globe, filed a lawsuit against Jenner and for the use of a neon lip logo. Hope stated that Jenner posted to her social media accounts an image that was remarkably similar to Hope's most famous piece, "Temptation Neon" and used it to promote Jenner's TV series. Production art created for that series, including the lip design, was created by a third party designer and not by Jenner or any of her staff.
Music videosYear Title Artist Role Ref. 2013 "Find That Girl" The Boy Band Project Love interest 2014 "Recognize"
(featuring ) Herself "Blue Ocean" Herself 2015 "Stimulated" Love interest "Dope'd Up" Love interest "I'm Yours"
(featuring ) Karaoke singer 2016 "Come and See Me" PartyNextDoor Love interest
FilmAs an actress Year Title Role Notes Ref. 2018 Cameo
Awards and nominations
- Kris is Kylie's biological mother. Caitlyn from male to female in 2015
- Canal, Emily (March 2, 2016).. Forbes. Retrieved June 21, 2017.
- Taylor, Kate (11 July 2018).. Business Insider.
- Corriston, Michele (August 10, 2014)... Time Inc. Retrieved October 20, 2014. The Keeping up with the Kardashians star turned 17 on Sunday [August 10, 2014]…
- . Retrieved July 29, 2016.
- Jones, Tashara (September 24, 2015)... Retrieved July 29, 2016.
- .. Time Inc. October 13, 2014. Retrieved June 18, 2015.
- . Time. Time Inc. Retrieved October 29, 2015.
- ^ Madani, Doha (June 12, 2017).. The Huffington Post. Retrieved June 21, 2017.
- Malec, Brett (May 11, 2017).. E!. Retrieved September 13, 2017.
- Robehmed, Natalie.. Forbes. Retrieved 2018-07-12.
- Delbyck, Cole (2018-07-11).. Huffington Post. Retrieved 2018-07-12.
- ^. Vox. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- Bissinger, Buzz (June 1, 2015).. Vanity Fair. Retrieved June 1, 2015.
- Crow, Sarah (November 15, 2013)... Retrieved November 3, 2015.
- Passalaqua, Holly (July 21, 2015).... Retrieved July 21, 2015.
- Rothman, Michael (July 24, 2015)... Retrieved July 24, 2015.
- Nordyke, Kimberly (November 13, 2007)... Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Wagmeister, Elizabeth (February 27, 2015)... Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- ... August 8, 2011. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- Collis, Ellen... Archived from on June 18, 2015. Retrieved June 18, 2015.
- Strauss, Erika (November 22, 2011).. Wetpaint. Retrieved June 18, 2015.
- Robinson, Kat (April 24, 2012)... SheKnows Media. Retrieved June 19, 2015.
- ... February 7, 2012. Retrieved June 20, 2015.
- . Celebuzz. Buzz Media. March 19, 2012. Retrieved June 20, 2015.
- Weigle, Lauren (May 10, 2015).. Heavy.com. Retrieved June 20, 2015.
- Sieczkowski, Cavan (September 18, 2013)... AOL Inc. Retrieved June 18, 2015.
- .. Archived from on July 14, 2013. Retrieved February 8, 2013.
- Apatoff, Alex (July 17, 2013)... Archived from on September 5, 2015. Retrieved June 19, 2015.
- Mau, Dhani (December 13, 2011).. Fashionista.com. Retrieved June 18, 2015.
- Rees, Alex (February 14, 2014)... Hearst Corporation. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- Gicas, Peter (November 11, 2013).. E!. NBCUniversal. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- .. January 20, 2014. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Peters, Mitchell (July 20, 2014).... Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Heller, Corinne (August 17, 2014).. E!. NBCUniversal. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- . December 26, 2015.
- Denley, Susan (February 19, 2014)... Tribune Publishing. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- Fowler, Brandi (February 22, 2014).. E! Online. NBCUniversal. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- ^. Muchmusic.com. Bell Media. May 20, 2015. Archived from on September 25, 2015. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- ^ Nadeska, Alexis (August 14, 2014)... Viacom Media Networks. Retrieved June 19, 2015.
- Lange, Maggie.. New York Magazine. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Kaufman, Amy (July 1, 2014)... Tribune Publishing. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- Barna, Daniel.. Refinery29. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Kinonen, Sarah (October 7, 2014)... Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Popp, Emily (October 8, 2014).. E!. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- . Bellami Hair. Retrieved May 6, 2015.
- March, Bridget (March 9, 2015).... Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Vokes-Dudgeon, Sophie (May 18, 2015)... Retrieved August 5, 2015.
- Rothman, Michael (May 6, 2015).. ABC News. Retrieved July 6, 2015.
- Bueno, Antoinette (May 6, 2015).... Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Boone, John (April 20, 2015).. Entertainment Tonight. CBS Television Distribution. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Reed, Sam (April 21, 2015).... Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Adlman, Nicole (June 4, 2015).. E!. NBCUniversal. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- . Us Weekly.
- Sierra, Lindsey (August 17, 2015).. E! Online. NBCUniversal. Retrieved August 18, 2015.
- Adams, dress it up buttons 2018 Char (September 16, 2015)... Retrieved November 2, 2015.
- ^ Weiner, Natalie.. Billboard. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- . November 1, 2015.
- Robehmed, Natalie..
- . March 31, 2016.
- Primeau, Jamie.. Bustle. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Bailey, Alyssa (March 31, 2016)... Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Lowry, Candace.. BuzzFeed. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Miller, Julie.. Vanity Fair. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Tanzer, Myles.. The FADER. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Ceron, Ella.. Teen Vogue. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Bailey, Alyssa (September 2, 2016). "Kylie Jenner May Have Secretly Launched That Pop Career After All". ELLE. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Monroe, Ian David.. V Magazine. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Nesvig, Kara.. Teen Vogue. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Yapalater, Lauren.. BuzzFeed. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Devoe, Noelle (November 10, 2016).. Seventeen. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Jenkins, Craig.. Noisey. Retrieved June 29, 2017.
- . July 1, 2016.
- Heller, Corinne.. E! Online. Retrieved June 28, 2017.
- . BBC. October 4, 2017. Retrieved June 28, 2017.
- Petit, Stephanie (April 9, 2017).. People. Retrieved June 28, 2017.
- . Us Weekly. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- Stryker, Sam.. BuzzFeed. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Kirkpatrick, Emily (June 7, 2017).. PEOPLE. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Torgerson, Rachel (June 9, 2017).. Cosmopolitan. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Heller, Susanna.. Business Insider. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Beaudreault, Claire (June 26, 2017).. HelloGiggles. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- Hughes, Mathilda (June 26, 2017).. Vogue Australia. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- Colon, Ana.. Glamour. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- Medina, Marcy (June 26, 2017).. Los Angeles Times. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- Cusumano, Katherine.. W Magazine. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- . The Sun. 2017-08-10. Retrieved 2018-01-15.
- . people.com. Retrieved February 12, 2018.
- . E! Online. Retrieved 2018-02-04.
- Bacardi, Francesca (31 August 2015)..
- . The Huffington Post. Retrieved 2016-02-05.
- . Mtv.com. Retrieved December 27, 2017.
- . Retrieved 4 February 2018.
- Adams, Brittany (June 28, 2017).. CR Fashion Book. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- Petrarca, Emilia...
- Press, Associated.. Chicago Tribune. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- Fasanella, Kaleigh.. Teen Vogue. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- Newman, Jason; Blistein, Jon.. Rolling Stone.
- Chen, Joyce (June 29, 2017)... Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- . Today's Evil Beet Gossip. 2017-06-30. Retrieved 2018-07-25.
- Newman, Jason; Blistein, Jon (June 29, 2017)... Retrieved July 11, 2017.
- Chan, Stephanie (June 30, 2017)... Retrieved July 11, 2017.
- Robehmed, Natalie.. Forbes. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- Wanshel, Elyse (2018-07-12).. Huffington Post. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- . gofundme.com. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- . mobile.twitter.com. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- . York Dispatch. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- Lufkin, Bryan.. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- . Vox. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- Wanshel, Elyse (2018-07-16).. Huffington Post. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- Szathmary, Zoe (2018-07-16).. Fox News. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- Brandle, Lars (February 7, 2017)... Billboard. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- .. January 25, 2017. Retrieved August 10, 2017.
- Rosenstein, Jenna (24 January 2017).. Harper's BAZAAR. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- Wu, Sarah.. Teen Vogue. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- Connell, Alle (July 26, 2017)..
- .. CBS Interactive. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- Raines, Leigh (August 9, 2010).. TV Fanatic. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- .. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- Reiher, Andrea (March 7, 2012).. Zap2it. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- . LA Closet Design. July 16, 2012. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- .. CBS Interactive. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- Rohwedder, Kristie (November 24, 2014)... Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- Wagmeister, Elizabeth (August 21, 2014).. Hollywood Life. Penske Media Corporation. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- Corriston, Michele (July 21, 2015)... Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- . MTV. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- from (April 10, 2017)
- Neuenschwander, Andy (August 29, 2013).. E! Online. Retrieved December 6, 2015.
- Devora, Abby (October 21, 2014).. MTV. Retrieved December 6, 2015.
- Bacardi, Francesca (August 31, 2015).. E! Online. Retrieved December 7, 2015.
- Weiner, Natalie (October 31, 2015).. Billboard. Retrieved December 7, 2015.
- Corriston, Michele (November 4, 2015).. People. Retrieved December 7, 2015.
- Fisher, Kendall (June 23, 2016)... Retrieved June 24, 2016.
- Donnelly, Erin (January 17, 2017).. People. Retrieved October 24, 2017.
- . Los Angeles Times. Tribune Publishing. August 11, 2013. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Nordyke, Kimberly (August 10, 2014).. The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved August 17, 2014.
- Johnson, Zach (July 8, 2015).. E! Online. NBCUniversal. Retrieved July 10, 2015.
Big and tall mens dress shirts 2018
Light yellow diamond engagement rings 2018
Bershka spring / summer 2018 shoes
Kitchen ideas pictures 2018
Black and white beach wallpapers 2018