Tomato Risotto | Vegan Recipe
Easy Tomato Risotto
Heat-beating and hands-off, this convenient corn-and-tomato risotto is simmered in the microwave from start to finish, so there's no endless standing and stirring at a steamy stove. Grated Parmesan gives it the classic creaminess.
- Cook beans as label directs. Cool slightly; cut into 1 inch. pieces.
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat broth and water to boiling.
- While broth mixture heats, in 4-quart microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter and onion, uncovered, on High 3 minutes or until softened. Stir in rice. Cook on High 1 minute.
- Stir broth mixture into rice mixture. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on Medium (50% power) 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in food processor, puree half of tomatoes; strain juice through sieve into measuring cup, pressing on solids. Discard solids. Chop remaining tomatoes.
- Stir 1 1/2 cups tomato juice into rice mixture. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on Medium 5 minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed.
- Stir corn into rice mixture, cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on Medium 3 minutes or until corn is heated through.
- Stir Parmesan, green beans, tomatoes, half of basil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper into risotto. Sprinkle with basil.
Video: Seasonal Tomato Risotto
Puede que este sea el mejor suero facial de Amazon
15 Plunging Neckline Swimsuits For A Sexy Look
Louis C.K. Has Been Accused of Sexual Misconduct by Multiple Women
Why the cabin crew keep their arms behind their backs when greeting passengers
12 Tips for Walking with Your Baby
Jane McDonald’s plans for TV show to rival Loose Women
Black Eyed Peas Singer Fergie Cheated on by JoshDuhamel
Having a Baby after Cancer
Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, delivers baby at St
How to Do Advanced Computer Yoga
Asian Rice Salad
6 Ways to Channel Summer’s FringeTrend
Where to Buy Crazy Patterned Yoga Leggings