Let's Play I Wanna Be the Guy: The Movie: The Game | Part One
How to Play 'I Wanna Be the Guy'
'I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game' (which is abbreviated I.W.B.T.G) is a ridiculously hard game, filled with many strange things. The Kid left his home on his fifteenth birthday armed with a small gun and his Cape of Legends to become The Guy. This guide will show you how to play 'I Wanna Be The Guy' (and for now on, it will be called I.W.B.T.G).
Search for anything suspicious.ANYTHING that is suspicious has a good chance of happening, and you're going to have to think outside the box here: This game breaks physics frequently, and you might end up breaking some keyboards in some of the later segments.
Always be aware.Many strange things happen in the game. Cherries will fall up to kill you, spikes will chase you down, and moons will fall. Be careful and watch out.
Collect all treasures in I.W.B.T.G.Most bosses hold a treasure right after beating them. Some may not.
Defeat all the bosses in the game.This includes the Guy which is only fought after fighting the previous bosses.
- "Z" (or space in earlier versions) is shoot. Remember this because you gotta shoot at any enemy!
- Later in the game, you have to wall jump, which is actually quite easy once you know how to properly do it; To wall jump, you have to hold the jump key while sliding down a wall and press the opposite direction of the wall you're on. (many think you have to press the jump key while pressing the opposite direction of the wall at the exact same time, hence making the wall jumping very hard.)
- If you are having trouble and aren't getting anywhere, Take a break! This cannot be stressed enough. This game requires a lot of concentration and timing to play correctly and you don't want to keep trying if you are getting frustrated.
- Each boss has a pattern. Remember those patterns. Some monsters may be even from another game, and if you played the game that the boss was in, it will be a bit easier (though you are a small player with a tiny gun, which isn't very helpful).
- Keep in mind that unlike almost every game, you don't have a health bar, extra lives, or anything else to save you except a gun and a double jump.
- Never trust Cherries and Spikes. These things will ALWAYS kill you.
- Be sure to watch out for what could happen. You can't foresee everything that might happen unless you watch a lot of YouTube Let's Plays, but you can at least try to make life easier on yourself by looking out.
Things You'll Need
I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game installed on your computer
An abundance of patience because the game is ridiculously hard
Incredibly good timing will help in some parts
Keyboard or Joy pad
The will power to keep calm and sane.
Video: #1 I wanna be the Diverse アイワナ実況play
How to Avoid Paying York University Parking Tickets
Your six month horoscopes: Scorpio
Praluent Pen Reviews
The Top 10 Biggest Wedding Guests Complaints – And How To Avoid Them
Is It Cardiac Arrest or a Heart Attack
6 Secrets to Healthier French Fries
Carbs in Water Chestnuts
Womens Via Spiga Jennie Ankle Strap Sandal
Gifts for the Beauty Junkie
How to Buy a Crossbow