Avocado Toast with Poached Egg Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 596
- 2 thick tomato slices (or 1 plum tomato, halved lengthwise)
- 1 small handful arugula
- 1 thick slice hearty bread, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place tomatoes on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes, or until softened and deepened in color.
- Place arugula on both bread halves.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil and immediately reduce to a soft boil or simmer. Add vinegar and delicately crack 1 egg into the water. Let it cook for about 1 minute. Remove with a large, holed spoon. Repeat with remaining egg.
- Place each egg as delicately as possible on top of arugula, being careful not to crack the yolk.
- Top with 1 tomato and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Video: Open Face Sandwich
How to Promote Your Blog
How To Pack A Perfect SS15 Holiday Wardrobe, By Beyoncé
14 Elegant Wedding Gowns to Make Your Big Day Special
3 Ways to Make Gravy
Scientists develop reversible’ vasectomy
Men’s Wolverine Contractor LX CM Boots Review – Waterproof Work Footwear
How to Reduce Your Telecom Costs
Alicia Vikander for Twist by Louis Vuitton
How to Prepare for an Outdoor Event During Uncertain Weather
Potato Salad with Sweet Corn, Bacon, and Red Onion
Date: 10.12.2018, 01:55 / Views: 33361