inspirational quotes for women
Running Quotes for Women
- "The woman who starts the race is not the same woman who finishes the race."
- -Sign at the Nike Women's Marathon
- "Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way. Run often and run long, but never outrun your joy of running."
- -Julie Isphording, marathon winner
- "The challenge and the energy running requires may be a selfish one, but it actually motivates me to be stronger in my relationships."
- "They're very tenacious. They're dedicated. Once a woman decides she's going to do something, she'll probably stick to it. The only problem with women is if there's anything wrong with them, they won't tell you. They'll get out there and run on one leg. They don't moan and groan like a lot of men do."
- -Arthur Lydiard, New Zealand Coach, on female runners
- "I'm very determined and stubborn. There's a desire in me that makes me want to do more and more, and to do it right. Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. It's our goal in life to find it and to keep it."
- -Mary Lou Retton, U.S.
Video: 20 Uplifting Inspirational Quotes For Women
23 Latest Winter Inspired Nail Art Ideas
How to Make a Relationship Last
What Were U Thinking
Andie MacDowell Makes 60 Look Like 30 on the Paris Fashion Week Runway
Top 15 Sensational Real Life Pictures of Sunny Leone Without Makeup
5 Men’s Danish Clothing Brands You Should Know
How Eating Healthy Makes You Fat
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture 2012 Lip Stain Collection
13 Men Share the Exact Moment They Knew Their Partner Was The One
Date: 08.12.2018, 15:18 / Views: 83583