How To Make Steamed Dumplings (recipe) 猪肉白菜蒸饺
Steamed Chinese Dumplings
May 17, 2013
Mary Ellen Bartley
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 30
12 oz. Lean Ground Beef
sliced water chestnuts
tbsp. sliced scallions
1 tbsp. each minced garlic and ginger
1 tbsp. each lite soy sauce and rice wine vinegar
package wonton wrappers
1/2 c. each lite soy sauce and rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp. sliced scallions
1 tsp. each minced ginger, dark sesame oil and sugar
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Put a steamer basket into a large nonstick skillet. Add just enough water to almost come up to the bottom of the basket. Line a baking sheet with foil or wax paper. Fill a small bowl with water.
- Combine beef, water chestnuts, scallions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and vinegar in a bowl. Mix with your hands or a wooden spoon until blended.
- Put 4 wonton wrappers on work surface. Place 1 heaping tsp beef mixture in center of each. Dip your finger in bowl of water and run it along edges of wrappers. Bring up 1 set of opposite corners of wrapper over filling and pinch to seal. Bring up other set of opposite corners and pinch to seal. Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining filling and wrappers.
- Put as many dumplings as will fit in an even layer in steamer basket. Cover and steam 10 to 12 minutes until dough is tender and center is cooked through (you'll need to cut one open to check). Remove dumplings and repeat with remaining dumplings. (If the first batch cools off before serving, they can be reheated in microwave.)
- Stir all ingredients in a small bowl until blended and sugar dissolves. Serve with dumplings.
Video: EASY DELICIOUS Chinese Pork Bun Recipe (Baozi 包子)
This Dog-Friendly Hotel Is Killing It On The Internet
Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin Get Matching Tattoos
How to Become a Flea Market Vendor
How to Live up to Your Full Potential and Succeed in Life
How to Host a Presidential Debate Watch Party
4 Popular Extreme Diets
5 Style Sins How To Get Them Right
Accessorise to the Max at Nasty Gal
Chrisley Knows Best’ Star Julie Chrisley Says She’s Lost 20 Pounds On Nutrisystem
Summers Freshest Beauty Products
Date: 09.12.2018, 23:18 / Views: 83575