Salad Ideas 1 - Rocket Egg Mozzarella Tomato Recipe - Simple Salad Recipes
Stuffed omelette with tomato, basil and rocket
- Get two pans hot on two hobs. Splash a little oil in both (if you want to do this with a separate bottle in each hand and a MasterChef flourish, be our guest).
- Quarter and add the tomatoes to one pan and cook over a medium heat until they soften (about two minutes)
- Mix the eggs together slightly, then pour them into the other pan and leave them to fry until set (another two minutes or so). Put the bread in the toaster.
- Add the tomatoes to the eggs and sprinkle with the Parmesan, torn basil and rocket leaves. Season to taste.
- Fold the eggs and serve on top of the toast. You just reached the MasterChef semi-finals.
Video: ケーキナイフで切り分けるキッシュ風オムレツ - SPANISH OMELET WITH CHEESE AND ROCKET -【WEEKEND TABLE】
5 Winter Makeup Tips for Your Inner SnowQueen
How to Break Into a Car
How to Help Children Lose Weight
The Second Trailer For Tarantinos Hateful Eight Is Here
How to Read PDFs on an iPad
Time’s Up On Times Up’: Holly Willoughby Delivers Scathing Critique Of Invasive Paparazzi Pictures
How to Alleviate Dry Skin in Dogs
Matt Damon Crashed The Jimmy Kimmel Oscars Show (With Ben Afflecks Help)
How to Build a Successful Employee Recognition Program
Men coats Fall-Winter 2014-2015
Date: 10.12.2018, 01:53 / Views: 35373