Twice Baked Potatoes - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 485
Yields: 8 halves | Serving Size: 1 half potato | Calories: 104 | Total Fat: 1 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 3 | Carbohydrates: 18 g | Sodium: 87 mg | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 2 g | Protein: 6 g | SmartPoints: 3
- 4 large baking potatoes (recommend Russet), rinsed and scrubbed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, fat-free
- 1 tablespoon low-fat milk
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a fork, pierce potatoes once on each side, about 1/2" deep. Rub the outside of each potato with olive or canola oil, about 1/2 teaspoon per potato. Sprinkle a little kosher or sea salt on potato skins. Place potatoes on a cookie sheet and bake until tender, approximately 1 hour.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out the potato and place in a medium mixing bowl. Leave a thin layer of potato behind to prevent skins from tearing. Add 1/4 teaspoon paprika, black pepper, salt to taste, yogurt, milk, 1/2 cup cheese and green onion to potato. Use an electric mixer or potato masher to combine ingredients.
- Evenly divide potato mixture into shells, sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese and paprika. Return potatoes to the oven and bake 15 minutes.
Video: Twice Baked Potatoes -- How to Make Fancy Stuffed Potatoes
A Slimmer Summer BBQ
Grammy Awards Nominations 2015: Taylor Swift, Sam Smith, Miley Cyrus,More
6 Things Omega-3s Can Do For Your Health—And 3 Things They Cant
11 Things You Shouldn’t Feel Guilty About Doing
How to Become a Gold Dealer
These 17 Bridal Shoes Are Anything But Boring
Men Have Biological Clocks, Too — And Its Time They Started Listening to Them
15 Hair Masks For Dandruff That Worked Wonders For Me
Free People is Spring Cleaning
The best hair cut and products for your hair type
60 Novels: An Essential Reading List
Pixie Haircut with Long Bangs
THIS is The Best Workout for Fat Loss
How to Dye Yarn in a Slow Cooker